Join a heritage institution for a world-class education.
The Hyderabad Public School has a transparent and simple admission process which has allowed us the delight of working with students from all kinds of backgrounds. Join the Hyderabad Public School to be a part of a wonderful legacy.
|Details||Last date of payment of fees without fine||Last date of payment of fees with fine @ Rs.20/- per day||With Penalty of Rs.2,500/- and fine @ Rs.20/- per day.|
|1st Instalment||16th May XXXX||18th June XXXX||19th June XXXX onwards|
|2nd Instalment||17th September XXXX||18th October XXXX||19th October XXXX Onwards|
|3rd Instalment||17th December XXXX||18th January XXXX||19th January XXXX onwards|
1. If the fee is paid through ONLINE / other SBI branch, parents are requested to SUBMIT the challan copy / transaction details in ACCOUNTS SECTION immediately to enable us to update the fee records. Fee paid details can also be sent to our mail id – email@example.com
2. Defaulters, if any, will not be permitted to attend classes after the last date of payment of fees with fine and will be allowed to enter the school only after clearing the dues.
(a) If a child leaves the school after 31-03- XXXX and before 30-06- XXXX 1st term fees will be collected. If the child leaves the school after 01.08. XXXX and before 31-10- XXXX 1st and 2nd term fees will be collected.
(b) If the child leaves after 01.11.XXXX whole year fees will be collected. For fee related issue academic Term Schedule is not applicable.
(c) Notice for withdrawal of student for academic year XXXX-XXXX should be submitted in Principal office on or before 28.02.XXXX
(d) If withdrawal notice is not received on or before 28.02.XXXX term fees has to be paid. No representation will be entertained in this regard.
(e) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
1. A copy of the entry level notification printed in the newspapers is sent to the Social Welfare Department and the Tribal Welfare Department.
2. The notification is then issued to all districts of the state by local governments.
3. The government department will then issue, collect and process all application forms.
4. The selected provisional list is sent to the school for medical tests.
5. After the medical testing, the govt.department will give the proceedings, after which the selected children join the school.