Join a heritage institution for a world-class education.
The Hyderabad Public School has a transparent and simple admission process which has allowed us the delight of working with students from all kinds of backgrounds. Join the Hyderabad Public School to be a part of a wonderful legacy.
|Details||Last date of payment of fees without fine||Last date of payment of fees with fine @ Rs.20/- per day||With Penalty of Rs.2,500/- and fine @ Rs.20/- per day.|
|1st Instalment||16th May 2018||18th June 2018||19th June 2018 onwards|
|2nd Instalment||17th September 2018||18th October 2018||19th October 2018 Onwards|
|3rd Instalment||17th December 2018||18th January 2019||19th January 2019 onwards|
1. If the fee is paid through ONLINE / other SBI branch, parents are requested to SUBMIT the challan copy / transaction details in ACCOUNTS SECTION immediately to enable us to update the fee records. Fee paid details can also be sent to our mail id – email@example.com
2. Defaulters, if any, will not be permitted to attend classes after the last date of payment of fees with fine and will be allowed to enter the school only after clearing the dues.
(a) If a child leaves the school after 31-03-2018 and before 30-06-2018 1st term fees will be collected. If the child leaves the school after 01.08.2018 and before 31-10-2018 1st and 2nd term fees will be collected.
(b) If the child leaves after 01.11.2018 whole year fees will be collected. For fee related issue academic Term Schedule is not applicable.
(c) Notice for withdrawal of student for academic year 2019-20 should be submitted in Principal office on or before 31.03.2019.
(d) If withdrawal notice is not received on or before 31.03.2019, 1st term fees has to be paid. No representation will be entertained in this regard.
(e) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
1. A copy of the entry level notification printed in the newspapers is sent to the Social Welfare Department and the Tribal Welfare Department.
2. The notification is then issued to all districts of the state by local governments.
3. The government department will then issue, collect and process all application forms.
4. The selected provisional list is sent to the school for medical tests.
5. After the medical testing, the govt.department will give the proceedings, after which the selected children join the school.
Note – Reservation percentages are 15% for SC and 7.5% for ST.