Join a heritage institution for a world-class education.
The Hyderabad Public School has a transparent and simple admission process which has allowed us the delight of working with students from all kinds of backgrounds. Join the Hyderabad Public School to be a part of a wonderful legacy.
Class-PP1 – Entry Level
A notification is published in the newspapers, specifying age criteria. This is based on the notification by the government for admissions to Entry Level classes in December/January.
The process followed is as below –
1. Issue and registration of application forms
2. Selection through drawing of lots
3. Medical Test
4. Release of Selected List
5. Issue of challan to the selected students for fee payment
Other Classes – Chance Vacancies
Provisional forms are issued in the month of February. The process followed afterwards is as below –
1. Collection of provisional forms
2. Submission of all the provisional forms to the admission committee for draw of lots
3. Release of Selected List
4. Issue of application forms
5. Collection of application forms with required documents
6. Issue of Challan to the selected students for fee payment
7. Entrance exam will be conducted for Class – IX
Class – XI (Science, Commerce and Humanities Streams)
1. Issue of Application forms in the month of May after the board results.
2. Collection of application forms
3. Scrutiny based on the merit
4. Counselling session for parents and student
5. Entrance exam for the students coming from other boards
6. Release of selected list
7. Issue of Challan to the selected students for fee payment